Go choke on your bubblegum pink.
1. Dive in with dreary Maybelline Pitch Black lipstickthat’ll turn any time into the witching hour.
2. Give yourself an otherworldly flush with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics’ Miriam creme color concentrate in buildable plum.
Make like an edgy, multitasking unicorn on your eyes and cheeks.
3. Stipple on a black heart tattoo stamp from Milk Makeup to turn your face into art.
Stamp to your hollow heart’s fulfillment.
4. Go light on your nails with Cover Girl’s Give ‘Em the Greenlight nail polish for some cheap depth.
Like aged algae.
5. Swipe on this Kat Von D Echo liquid lipstick for a dark pout that’s nearly as permanent as the namesake’s gorgeous tats.
This color (third swatch down) won’t budge. Just like your stance on wearing black.
6. Blend the perfect smoky eye with Maybelline’s The Rock Nudes, a straight-up steal for a versatile eye palette.
Moms are definitely going to start protesting you thanks to these shadows.
7. Slip into Jeffree Star Cosmetics’ Scorpio liquid lipstick to walk the line between chic and melancholy.
Remember graige? This is its spookier cousin.
8. Meet your frigid match with a limited-edition Urban Decay Frostbite lipstick from the first-ever collection in 1996 that the brand revived from the dead.
“Your lips make you look like you’re dead!” “Nope, just my soul.”
9. Vamp out with Milk Makeup’s Dip Out lip color for scarily supple lips.
It’s not cruel to be kind with this vegan formula.
10. Paint on some Butter London Afters nail polish to look like you’ve been foraging in grime.
This shade is 3-free, so you’ll only look like you’re preserved in formaldehyde.
11. Forgo the health-food namesake for Bite Beauty’sKale lipstick that will do nothing for making you look alive.
You’ll look positively green at the gills!
12. Darken a lippie with NYX Cosmetics’ V’amped Up! Lip Top Coat to get more mileage out of your lighter hues.
The gloomiest way to use your resources wisely.
13. Take the holographic mani trend for a dark ride with ILNP’s Missed Calls nail polish.
Galactic gone goth.
14. The violent purple of M.A.C.’s Heroine lipstick looks radioactive in the most glamorous way.
Passersby need not fret.
15. Etch on wicked-precise lines with Kat Von D’s tattoo liner for fierce, memorable looks.
Your new cat-eye friend.
16. Brush on OPI’s Light My Sapphire nail polish for a little more variety than your standard black.
A mere (but glam) glimpse into the black abyss.
17. Coat your lids with Sephora’s Bow Tie eyeshadow for a glitzy look as dark as eternity.
For your next black-tie funeral.